1. Identify your goals!: Are you trying to learn how to swim? Are you working toward competing in an open water swim or triathlon? Each goal will take time for you to get outside of your comfort zone and a plan to help you get there
2. There are seven days in a week and 24 hours in a day; if we all have that much time I encourage you to try to get in the pool at least once a week!
3. You don't need to be in the pool for a crazy long time. If you're a beginner, start with swimming for about 20 minutes. As time continues and you get more comfortable in the pool you can add more time onto your workout!
4. Also as someone who runs and lifts weights, I know that getting in the pool is a great way to give yourself an active recovery.
5. Why not take the chance to get in the pool and impress yourself! I think if you're new to the pool, the chances of that are even higher!
Keep Calm and Swim On ,